October 2nd, 2008, 11:39
Hola, my name is Billy Middleton
- How you got into desert racing.
started racing D38 as a kid, our friends the Kirby's got my family into it.
- How you have found this website.
thru college I became friends with the Barber brothers, likely Bomber and MastaT on here. They (along with some more folks) were my avenue into the truck world of which I knew very little about. still don't know much but hey that's why i'm on here right?
- What vehicle you play with.
mainly motos. just came off a KX500 for a CRF450X (race bikes) and ride an RM250 for jumpin/mudhills. Got a "migra green" (actually forest service) dodge from Rodeo Roundup in Lakeside, I'm sure a lot of you guys are familiar. ah yes and an R1 for commuting, freakin FUN bike.
- Your future plans in respect to desert racing.
coming off some big-ish injuries and 1.5 yr off, starting up again in D38 this weekend actually! hopefully to put in a full healthy season next year. if things are going well i'll keep trying to expand into D37 and Baja
- What keeps you busy during the day? Job, School etc.
mech. engineer at scripps oceanography, great job.
Feel free to ask whatever, hopefully I can learn me some more bout trucks/froadin on here and esp. meet some of u folks out at the races.
October 2nd, 2008 11:39
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today