November 20th, 2008, 13:51
What tires to use
I have a champ class car and want to get some new tires it has the yoko supper diggers on the rear and just wondered what kind for the new ones and also if i should run tubes or not. I was thinking of BFG all terrain or mud terrain or the toyo mud terrrain tires and if i should run tubes if i decide on them?
any help would be great!
November 20th, 2008 13:51
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
November 26th, 2008, 07:08
Re: What tires to use
I like the new mud terrain KM2's they are great in the sand silt dirt street...... you can get all sorts of different types I think D is the one you want.