November 21st, 2008, 07:33
My name is Chad and I have been following desert racing for years. I grew up going to Glamis and Ocotillo/Superstition/Pinto Wash. Love the sport and tight niche family of the off-road community and hope to keep areas open for riding well into the future. I currently just follow the racing scene since I currently live in the flat midwest.
Last edited by Redrico619; November 21st, 2008 at 07:42.
Reason: I had not finished my greeting
November 21st, 2008 07:33
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today