Anyone need help pitting at Yerington? I usually just go watch with my wife, but she decided to stay home with the baby, this time. I don't want to sit on my ass by myself. Anyone need some help? I have have experience, from Class 9 to Trophy trucks. I can bring my EZ-UP for some shade.
May 21st, 2003 10:21
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Get ahold of Billy Manfroy. We can always use the help...