March 26th, 2009, 16:16
Hey, I'm a 3rd year Engineering student, experienced in fabrication and Solidworks design. I'm here to help quench my thirst for more knowledge...
- How you got into desert racing. - Started in Jeeps, but I was tired of going slow.
- How you have found this website. -DezertRangers.com
- What vehicle you play with. - 99 Supercab Ranger
- Your future plans in respect to desert racing. -full build on the ranger with 2" score legal cage
- What keeps you busy during the day? Job, School etc. -2 part time jobs, full time school, GF, and most important, MY TRUCK!
Last edited by Perkio; March 26th, 2009 at 17:04.
March 26th, 2009 16:16
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
December 1st, 2011, 02:32
Sounds like a lot of bull to me!
December 6th, 2011, 17:24
Hi Perkio Jr how you doing? Derek