April 22nd, 2009, 14:08
Hello my name is Luis Medina
Hi there, my name is Luis Medina Arcadia, I live in La Paz, Baja California Sur, MX,
- How you got into desert racing.
Cause you're very popular, I visit the forums pretty often to check out how's off road racing arround...
- How you have found this website.
I'm the Moderator of the El Pato Rojo website and I've followed links posted there to here noticing that there is a lot of info here...
- What vehicle you play with.
I don't have an off road vehicle
- Your future plans in respect to desert racing.
Try to cooperate with info of Baja Sur off road when needed
- What keeps you busy during the day? Job, School etc.
Job... I work 4 off road racing most of the day...
April 22nd, 2009 14:08
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today