filler rod question
I am building a trailing arm using mild steel. I've been using 1/16" 70S-2 rod. I went to the welding shop next to my house and they just had 70S-6 rods. What's the difference??? Can I run the second pass using 70S-6 on top of 70S-2?
May 12th, 2009 20:26
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Re: filler rod question
Don't worry about it. The chemistry difference is minimal.
sharp tools throw big chips