Howe Rack (#100) Measurement
On the Howe (#100) wide spread rack, would anyone happen to know/confirm the following measurements.
The center to center measurement of the two .50" outer mounting holes. These are the ones that are countersunk. I was told 18.50" but looks more like 18.5625".
The distance, center to center, that the two .50" outer mounting holes are below the three center .50" holes. I was told .10" but looks more like .13".
Any help is appreciated.
May 24th, 2009 09:52
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today