Welcome to the show. Please come inside!
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
That was the worst and most immature press release I've ever seen. Wow.
I just can't understand the arguments of what "pitting" a car is. I think everyone knows its a planned stop to fuel, change tires, look over car, etc. Breaking down anywhere else on course is not a pit stop. Let's stop being lawyers and finding loopholes and just read the rules as they were obviously meant to be. sheesh
If you notice in the SCORE press release it never responded to his allegation about why the tracker didn't work and to me that's the scariest and most troubling part.