June 22nd, 2009, 17:19
Hi, our name is Nogrady Racing
- How you got into desert racing.
Started racing and building off-road / desert cars 35 plus years ago.
- How you have found this website.
Through word of mouth
- What vehicle you play with.
Pro-lites / Pro-2s / Pro-4s / Pro Buggy / Trophy Trucks / etc.
- Your future plans in respect to desert racing.
Keep building reliable, winning motors for the desert and short-courses.
- What keeps you busy during the day? Job, School etc
Working at the shop or at the racetrack.
Nogrady Racing Engines
June 22nd, 2009 17:19
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today