Could have used a few more cars and a lot less wind, Still better than working!
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
any of 1495? thanks
I was out there and I did not see a 1495 racing.Did you mean 1494?
1495 was a late starter I believe they broke and did not make the 2nd stage race.
" ChazGrazRacing "
Glad everyone got to see my rear end!
25 entered.. 12 started
Former Race Volunteer... Now Semi-Retired.