December 2nd, 2009, 15:40
I will be running 2 or 3 shocks up front on my 89-95 pick up with downey torsions bars. It is close to standard wheel travel.
Does anyone have any suggestions on valving? I suppose the standard would be 255/70.
One of the Bilsteins I have seen has valving of 366/240 would this be to extreme for multiple shocks?
Any help would be appreciated.
Why have one, when you can have two for twice the price!!!
December 2nd, 2009 15:40
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today