December 4th, 2003, 10:27
Problems with width....
My ranger has some work done to the front leaving it about 6 inches wider on each side. I am finding that on the highway, or when I hit little bumps on the road it tends to wobble quite alot. I was told that it is due to the differences in width. (the front suspension and back suspension)
Anyone have an a-arm ranger that has had similar problems, and did stiffening the rear end have any affect on improvement? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
December 4th, 2003 10:27
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today