December 25th, 2003, 22:14
Mass air flow sensor....?
Hey all. I got a new filter for my 91 yota 4 banger for xmas and i was told that the mass flow sensor should hook up to it somewhere. However, there is no input whatsoever on the filter itself, nor on the little connector. My question is, has anyone upgrade from the stock air box to a new filter before? if so where does the mass aif flow senor go? any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot!.
P/S: attached is a piciture of the filter.
December 25th, 2003 22:14
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today