Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Thanks Danny, those 8" Soltek HIDs served us well at the end of the day!
they said it was the top link pin that broke, and yes they where waiting for him at morelia with spares , the door i dont know.
p.s. it does look like the grub screws where the problem though. (hex ones the hold the arm to the torsion liefs right ? )
"he got his bell rung, he's embarassed, and his hurting...but he'll be ok"
Baja 500, Weatherman, relaying a bike accident status