March 27th, 2010, 08:44
Getting back into the desert!
Hi all! I bumped into this forum,on another sight. I have been out of the desert stuff for a few years,but want to get back into it. I grew up around muscle cars,then built my first baja bug at the age of 17. I put a few of those together then moved on to a 67 f250 pre runner. After building several off road trucks, I had started a 1927 dodge hot rod.I choped it, channeled it, built a full frame and now its a roller.I have had it for 5 years, and just cant get into it. I miss the desert! its time to build another baja. I love the sight , and hope to post a new build soon.
March 27th, 2010 08:44
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today