March 29th, 2010, 12:48
I'm Jeff from Phoenix. I work with the family business selling and servicing commercial restaraunt equipment.
I've done a lot of drag racing and crewing for a few pro mods. I saw the ASCC stock truck class and decided to have a go at it. I'm putting together an 85 Bronco. I should have my junk ready to go by the Oct. race.
March 29th, 2010 12:48
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today