Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
End of my shameless plea.
I am always amazed how racers support each other and can have these threads to promote friendly rivalries and good racing. Thanks RDC for being here.
7244 ---13 hours and 26 min 4th place finish. ZERO FLATS ON THE GENERAL TIRE AT2. Im very very impressed with the tire and also ZERO flats at Parker too. I have never seen a tire hold up like this and also at THE MINT!!! Im very happy to be on with General Tire. Its companies like General Tire that helps keep off road racing alive!! Thanks General Tire and I'm shooting for another zero flat race for the BAJA 500 as well...