January 12th, 2004, 06:19
\'04 Chevy rack & pinion??
Does anybody out there have a '00 or newer 2 wheel drive Chevy prerunner? If so, what are you using for the rack and pinion, stock? or after market?
After looking at it real close this weekend we figure a stock rack will not survive in a CORR race. And being in the Stock class I'm not sure we have too many options. Anybody have any words of wisdom?
January 12th, 2004 06:19
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today