April 3rd, 2010, 17:33
Motor Plate Pros and Cons
I am switching to a torque convertor on an Albins Transmission and cannot decide whether to use a motor plate with a VW Bell housing, a Chevy Bell Housing without a motor plate or a Chevy Bell Housing with a Motor plate.
What are your experience and the pros and cons for these different setups? Thanks!
April 3rd, 2010 17:33
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today