Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Check out the RDC event coverage of the DRIVE RDC 250.
Great Video, Thanks to RDC for once again supporting DRIVE and the racers of Plaster City. As mentioned in the video, this was a rough a-s course, which really shocked us. Shawn was right this WAS the roughest course in PC. Hope we can all show up for the third RDC250 next year!!!
Thanks again for the support RDC!!!
Oh yea the 1099 guys bumped us and passed us clean and then came over to make sure we were good. Very Nice guys, and great sportsmanship. Can't wait to see you guys in September.
The Meyers 16 car was hauling A all day. Nice job guys,