February 5th, 2004, 20:07
Can anyone recommend a fun racing school to go to for either a stock car or open wheel car at either Fontana or Las Vegas? I'm looking for something fun to do for like a half day or full day, rookie type experience. Basically, I want to learn more about racing techniques and then be able to get behind the wheel for a little while.
Also, any good first hand experiences with these types of schools?
February 5th, 2004 20:07
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today