August 15th, 2010, 13:42
Hi all, my name is John and I signed up last night. My brother Craig and his family were near the rockpile and he texted me about the accident. My 1st trip to Johnson Valley was in 1986. I don't race, but I like to camp out at Cougar Buttes, Means, & Soggy. I had planned to go to the California 200 last night with 1 of my 6 year olds, but plans changed.
Our prayers go out to all effected by the accident.
August 15th, 2010 13:42
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today