March 22nd, 2004, 17:15
TOWING A PR ON ALL 4\'s
I'm working a deal on a PR and the guy has a 45' Prevost.
He wants to tow the truck, The truck will have a full floater Spool with a RE4R10A Trans 3spd with OD. The customer is in his 50's and I don't want to make him pull the DS every time he tows his PR. Any suggestions???(besides a trailer) I was thinking that there must be a full floating Carrier or DS that has a pin that goes threw to disengage the DS when towing(capable of 400HP). Any links or suggestion would be appreciated.
Chuck?? Remco?? Jeep guys??
Thanks in advance>>>>>>SLR
March 22nd, 2004 17:15
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today