Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Ivan wasn't driving when it rolled, he was waiting in Loreto to get in and drive to the finish. The guy driving is a durability test engineer named Ken. The roll ended any hope of winning. After that Ivan just nursed it to the finish, but there was a lot of down time to repair the damage.
Booby trap??? Seems like a bunch of locals gathered out in the middle of nowhere!
Nope. There weren't too many locals up there until this thing rolled. I saw a big dust cloud and a bunch of people went up there to find out what happened. I still can't figure out how the 4 Runner lost control here. If you know San Juanico this was not quite to the braking area of the long straight coming into to town.