November 24th, 2010, 09:00
Wicked Front Inner Fender Fab Work Thread?
A while ago I came across a set of posts on some wicked inner front fender fab work, but now I can't find it. I'm not sure if it was on this site or on DR, but I've searched and searched with no luck. Basically, someone fabbed a beautiful polygonal inner fender, starting with a wire frame and then welding in the pieces to the wire. Awesome stuff, I'd like to do the same on my Bronco. Any help on this would be hugely appreciated!
http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157551 - My '92 Bronco Restoration / Prerunner Build Thread on FullSizeBronco.com
November 24th, 2010 09:00
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today