January 13th, 2011, 18:34
Hello , my name is Robert , I move back and forth between Seattle and Tucson . Most of my life I have wanted a class 8 truck ( very cool ) . I have an F-150 with some motor and suspension mods that I keep in Tucson . I built it in Seattle before I had ever been in a desert , everyone up there figures it's a 4x4 ( why do you want a 4x2 ? ) I tell them speed !!!
I have pulled several 4x4's out ( detroit locker sure helps ) Well , I finally have some money to start building a class 8 , so I'll be asking lots of questions . talk with you later .
January 13th, 2011 18:34
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today