Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Spoke with Vince today. Plans are moving forward for pro 1600. Who is picking the schedule of races, and how many series is still my question?
Yes we have a flyer that we will be emailing to everyone and posting here. We are just waiting on the BITD announcement before schedule will be produced. I know it seems like its taking a long time but trust me pro1600 will be alive and well for 2012.
Ramsey El Wardani
Smarter Than Dirt!
One Man Racing