September 10th, 2001, 21:25
bronco 2 gas tank conversion in Ranger?
I have a 94 4.0 ranger ext. cab. I want to replace the stock gas tank with a bronco 2 gas tank in place of the stock spare to convert some weight to the rear. I need to know what parts are needed to complete the operation. I can get a tank, skid plate and, cross beam for $100 bucks. What else is needed?
Please advise, Thank You.
September 10th, 2001 21:25
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today