Cab floor material?
I ripped out the floor in my project race truck, now i have cycled my way back to having to reinstall a floor, im trying to keep lightweight but what gauge/thickness material flat sheet metal would you guys use in this race truck, its a 06 tundra. I am open to using a little 3/4" tubing in some places to help with rigidity but want it to be kept light.
What ya guys think?
May 25th, 2011 23:02
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Re: Cab floor material?
18ga cold rolled with beads rolled into it. Or .040" 4130 with beads rolled into the panels that span more than 12".
Michelin|BFGoodrich|Sparco|OZ Wheels|Wahoos Fish Taco|Wilwood|JB Classics