My name is Johnny,
I am new here so sorry if i'm doing anything wrong. I was introduce to desert racing by friends who all have ride and have trucks that are somewhat built and also one of my friends used to have a fabrication shop in Ventura, Ca. The last trip to the desert for our group was sadly the night race, but we are wanting to get back out and start going to more races.
I have a 2000 F-150 that just has a front bumber and a spindle lift. Soon to have more travel up front.
During day/night I am a stringer (freelance news photographer), that is another reason I would like to start attending races. I would like to start taking photos and video of races.
May 25th, 2011 23:14
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today