Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
That line was the course form last year. The car coming up from behind was on the new course which was the short cut last year. There were several little sections in there that were marked as the course this year but were short cuts last year.
One tire gone and another 'bout to fall off after the tap. Same problems holding spares as last race it seems. Hey Kevin, what about a center pin or bar through spares?
Cmon Greg, quit messing around and show all vid. It's better when less music and more ROAR of engine.