Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Also keep in mind these are PYROTECT cells and made with the best materials and highest quality parts and quality. They make tanks that cost less but we opt for the thickest best parts for our trucks.
Is the tank bolted to the chassis, or is it simply sandwiched between the top & bottom supports?
Scully Engineering Contractors, Inc.
Fuel cell and mounting look very nice
I like how big the opening of the cell is, anyone who preps cars thoroughly knows how hard it can be to pull a bladder out of the cell. Good work Jerry!
New Billet HOWE pump.