CA folks..DO THIS NOW!
If you wheel in CA you NEED to do this. Not only that, you NEED to pass this on and get more people to do it. (Actually, even if you don't wheel and just want to access to dirt roads in CA in Prius, you need to do this)
Not gunna bore you with all the details, but here's the jist of it: What happened on the Rubicon with the water board may now happen on all forest roads. They want to use waterboard rules and regulations to shut us off our land. Before you start making all the CA posts, don't worry, this is coming your way soon too.
This takes a little more than the normal effort, but here's the directions:
1. Download this affidavit: http://www.kurtuleas.com/corva.pdf
2. Print it and sign it if it applies to you. (that is, if you travel on dirt roads in CA. Actually print one for each family member. We need numbers)
3. Send it to Amy Granat who will deliver all of them for us to the water board.
You can do do that one of three ways: (this is the PITA part)
1. Mail it to PO box 298, Clarksburg CA 95612
2. Scan it after you sign it and e-mail it to: [email protected]
3. Fax it to 509-275-4744
I can't stress how important this is. Go Nike and JUST DO IT.
Kurt, your resident land-use A-hole.