1. Forum membership has its advantages....

2 Seater Class 9 WANTED

Discussion in 'Class 9' started by DezertBum, Jan 19, 2010.

1. DezertBum

DezertBum Member

My son just finished the 2009 MDR Superstition series as the points champion for the Trophy Karts Division.

He is getting to big for the Kart, so I would like to move up to class 9. It must be a two seater so I can help him out. I am looking for something that is not too expensive. Willing to trade a 2007 Trophy Kart, or a 6x6 diesel 2 1/2 ton military truck with 11k original miles. Dont have much in the way of cash, but I do have things to trade. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out.

Jeff

2. doug969

doug969 Well-Known Member

I have one but not real into the trades at this time. let me know

3. DezertBum

DezertBum Member

Doug, I sent you an email. Please send a couple pics and what you need to get out of it. I have my email address in the message I sent you.

Jeff

4. ryno_racing

ryno_racing Member

Jeff you still looking?!? I have a single seater (which wouldnt be much of a change from the trophy cart) and definately would be up for a trade + a little cash maybe??? let me know and i have a thread running now on my car for sale (another one for sale in the class 9 forum)

5. DezertBum

DezertBum Member

Thanks! I am really looking for a two seater so I can go with him / take him around and get some learning in first. I will look at what you have......thanks for the reply.

Jeff

6. ryno_racing

ryno_racing Member

Jeff I actually stated that completely wrong, willing to possibly trade + a little cash from my pocket because i know that a trophy cart is probably worth more than my 9. Just wanted to clear that up!
    Thanks for looking again
    Ryan

7. DezertBum

DezertBum Member

Heck, send me a pic.

dezertbum@yahoocom

Thanks, Jeff

8. 976willey

976willey New Member

I can get a 2 seat chassie built for you set up for shoxs, seats, motor, tranny, and front end. All you got to do is get the rest. Let me know what you think and we can talk details later. I got lots of pics from my last build give me a email adress so I can shoot them over if you want. Thanks jeremy