2013 Women of Off Road Racing Calendar available NOW!

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by MMMotorsports, Dec 9, 2012.

1. MMMotorsports

MMMotorsports New Member

What better way to celebrate each day of the year than with a beautiful Women Of Off Road Racing Calendar? This 2013-2014 calendar is full of some of the most exciting women of off road racing, and all proceeds go to Team Courage Gazelles and our effort to get to the 2013 Rallye Aicha des Gazelles and benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation. This calendar is a hero card style calendar and is appropriate to give to the aspiring young female racer in your life, and is perfect for your workplace or your workshop.

The Rallye Aicha des Gazelles is a 9 day, all female off road rally through the desert of Morocco with no GPS, no cell phones, and no chase crews. All navigation is done with a compass and an outdated map, and points are awarded for the shortest distance traveled between checkpoints, not fastest time.

Who the hell is Team Courage Gazelles? You may know Michele Martineau from her time at NORRA, helping to put together the Mexican 1000, and you probably remember "the little green 7 truck" at the past Powder Puff races. And you may know me from, well, running my mouth at any opportunity, rolling a class 11 twice in one race, and having ridiculously colored hair (okay there's more but that's some funny stuff right there).

And who is in our calendar? Great women like Pam Hall, Andrea Coello, Sue Mead, Ann Anderson, Michele, me, and MORE!!!!

This spectacular calendar was launched at the 2012 MORE Powder Puff and quickly sold out.

Don't Get Left in the Dust!
    Order Yours TODAY at www.teamcouragegazelles.com/calendar

calendar-order copyV2.jpg

Replacement String:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    1 person likes this.