1. Forum membership has its advantages....

4-seat prerunners for sale?

Discussion in 'Whatever - General Discussion' started by GROVERACING, Jan 4, 2007.

1. GROVERACING

GROVERACING Active Member

I'm looking for a nice 4-seat prerunner that is for sale and available now. Something that is not listed in the classifieds yet? Does anybody know if Bill Hernquist ever sold his Fusion? Reply here or PM
    Thanks
    Steve

2. Rufrider

Rufrider Member

Check out that potter for sale in the classified...nice car and great deal!!!

3. rshowalter

rshowalter New Member

Hi, I own that Potter. Have a few people interrested in using to pre run this year. Its turnkey. Let me know if you need more info. Rachel

4. Mikey

Mikey Member

How much do you have to spend? I know of a Lothringer for sale.

5. GROVERACING

Thanks for the response. The Potter is a nice car and a great deal just not quite what I am looking for. Looking to spend whatever the right car is worth. Thanks

6. E&S Racing

E&S Racing F.A.I.T.H.

I would check out the Alumicraft on the front page of the classifieds. If I'm not mistaken a couple of teams use them as prerunners. I could be wrong but either way they are nice.. I would use them or Potter Productions. Just have them build what you want.

7. Mikey

Mikey Member

Lothringer 4 Seater - Basically a 4 seat Class 1, Turnkey LS1, Mendiola sequential 5 speed, windshield, HIDs, roof rack, Fox shocks, 35s all around, nets, headsets, intercom, GPS, the best of everything. Less than 800 miles on the entire car. Just finished assembly before the “Mill”. $125K . PM me if you what to look at it.

8. J.JOHNSON

J.JOHNSON Member

Kreger Fab has 3 of their 4 seat chassis redy tto buy. Pick a color and an eng. and trans combo and run. Give them a call.

9. Dez_Annihilation

Dez_Annihilation Member

Yep Bill sold his car a while ago

10. GROVERACING

Thanks for all the replies. I'm still looking. I'll look around and see whats available at Laughlin.