A2RMY (Addicted 2 Riding)Connor Hart #550

Discussion in 'Shortcourse Racing' started by Addicted2Riding, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Addicted2Riding

Addicted2Riding New Member

Connor Hart #550 – 2nd place trophy, 1st place finish??? LOORRS Speedworld Surprise Az, Oct, 17th & 18th 2009 Rounds 9 & 10​

4 am Friday morning October 16th, 2009 - Ron, Connor’s dad who’s been up for a while knocks on his son’s door…”it’s race day son, lets roll out”. Connor half asleep realizes what’s on the line…A CHAMPIONSHIP!

And that’s how the weekend started. Connor and his dad rolled in to Surprise Arizona on Friday morning for a killer weekend of racing. Saturday after some fierce racing and serious battling Connor came in second behind Bradley Moriss (congrats Bradley!).

On Sunday Connor took off right from the start and never looked back, up until the last lap, coming out of the mogul section Mitchell DeJong attempted to take the inside line where Connor was and the collision took place, Connor was banged into and spun out, Connor’s right side quarter panel was ripped off, and his pipe was badly damaged in the collision. Mitchell took the 1st position and Connor came in 2nd. Later on the Lucas officials decided to give Connor the 1st place finish points.

[​IMG]

Mannie Jr. with A2R said in regard to the weekend’s racing “The family could not be more proud of Connor. We have always been very fond of Connor’s clean style of racing, and his willingness to lose in order to maintain a clean image…that is what is most important to our family, it's important that we win, but not at the expense of spinning out other drivers”.

Mannie Jr. would like to give a big shout out to all of the sponsors that make our race program happen…HRT Motorsports, Todd and Chris, Badseed Productions, KalGard Lubricants, CFD, Synergy Electric, thanks to all of you, without you we would not be racing!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. 07FJRog

07FJRog Well-Known Member

Congrats Connor! showdown in Primm coming, looks like you are tied in points now for the lead. with the edge for more wins?

and it looks like I have to do some more body repair to your HRT/A2R Prokart :eek: lol

Rog
  3. Dirty*

Dirty* Well-Known Member

Good work guy's.
  4. David Casas

David Casas New Member

Great Job Connor!
    Sorry I couldnt be there to see ya!
  5. Racer Ron

Racer Ron New Member

Right on Manny....
    Race for the championship is here.... tensions are high, and drivers and crews are are there game. you can feel it the air. and see it in the drivers. Creed, Morris,Milton,Mason,Aurther,Dejon and now Gruthie haulin and spinnen around in the 450. i know..
    i have already voiced up to some of my best racing buds. LOL Good luck to everyone and for God Sake lets keep it clean.
    its been bad ass racing with everyone .
    make an assesment...i'm old gregggg
  6. anonymous

anonymous Member

Good story! All the kart kids really impress me, I sure wish we had Trophy Karts when we were kids! I was stoked on my power wheels haha!
  7. Dirty*

Dirty* Well-Known Member

It's coming down to the wire. 1st place tie in Mod kart points .. Wow!! gonna be a nail grinder!!!