1. Forum membership has its advantages....

America's Hunters - Worlds largest Army

Discussion in 'Whatever - General Discussion' started by Rhinestone Cowboy, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Rhinestone Cowboy

Rhinestone Cowboy Can i ban pdailey?

AMERICA'S HUNTERS --- Pretty Amazing!

The world's largest army... America's hunters! I had never thought about this...

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin .

Allow me to restate that number: Over the last several months,Wisconsin's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world. More men under arms than in Iran. More than France and Germany combined. These men deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan's 700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home safely.Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world. And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states.

It's millions more.

The point?

America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower.

Hunting....it's not just a way to fill the freezer..It's a matter of national security.

That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic,want to see us disarmed.

Food for thought,when next we consider gun control.

Have A Great Day!
    -------------------------------------
    Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers,the question would still remain...what army of 2 million would want to fact 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens.
    (IF YOU AGREE, AS I DO, PASS IT ON, I FEEL GOOD THAT I HAVE AN ARMY OF MILLIONS WHO WOULD PROTECT OUR LAND AND I SURE DON'T WANT THE GOVERNMENT TAKING CONTROL OF THE POSSESSION OF FIREARMS)

For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.

(+1) 1 person likes this.
  2. pdailey

pdailey #billsson

How's our colony coming along Josh? I already know my next purchase...

3. Rhinestone Cowboy

Bahahahaha i knew it!!!!!

4. Mark Newhan

Mark Newhan Well-Known Member

Keep your powder dry! Remember what the Japaneese General said prior to WWII... "we can never invade the U.S. main land... There will be a gun behind every blade of grass".

Our enemy's are infiltrating our government...the enemy within.

5. Shaggy

Shaggy Well-Known Member

Great post. tried to rep you, but gotta spread some more around I guess.

6. Mike @ pit b

Mike @ pit b #Mike@PlanB

Which is why North Korea is trying to build missiles.

We don't have to worry about them for about 20 years or so though....

7. wheeli

wheeli Funny Guy from the North, eh

Good thinking keeping this out of purple, Im sure the feds read purple and they probly havent realized the largest army in the world already has them surrounded. Although the state of calif has a greater population than my country there is approx 15million registered guns here in canada, and probly another 10 mil not reg. it is a nation of many great hunters and outdoorsmen, with many badass redneck sob that are very proud of there nation and would not stand down to anyone much like the hunters of america.Although our military has been desolved over the last 40 years by a government that would rather build hospitals and retirement homes and schools,the main reasons that has happened is because we have the USA next door playin big brother,and we thank you,but know,if it came down to it, the hunters of canada would stand proud defending north america just like the hunters of america.So count on about 15 million guns from up north as long as we dont run out of beer.

8. dezerts10

dezerts10 BANG!! BANG!!

thats just gun owners, every gun owner i know has multiple guns. Now that i have my house i will prep to protect me and mine from the enemy with in.

9. Big Hock

Big Hock Bababooey!!!

Deer don't shoot back. Just sayin...lol

10. Mike @ pit b

Mike @ pit b #Mike@PlanB

Can't read Purple unless you are an RDC member. Plus I think they have bigger things on their hands than the 20 or so regular posters in there. :)

11. wheeli

My humor is most often greatly misunderstood

12. Rhinestone Cowboy

Wheeli....keep Terrance and Patrick out of the US and we got your back.
    [​IMG]

13. Big Hock

Big Hock Bababooey!!!

Do canadians really have floppy heads like that? ;)

14. Rhinestone Cowboy

Last time i was in Toronto i kept hitting 911....turns out thats just how they talk

15. wheeli

Thanks man Ill have a few pre rolled for ya

16. Irrational Metalworks

Irrational Metalworks Member

They haven't even thought about the Texans. My neighbor and I were talking about this the other day. Just on my street alone, the amount of weapons, that we know of, is amazing. I pity the poor sucker that wants to play war in my hood!!!

(+1) 1 person likes this.
  17. wheeli

oh ya and everyone in Toronto can go fk themselves

18. Rhinestone Cowboy

The deeper i dig for information the more amazed i am. Current statistics show 90 firearms for ever man,woman and child in the USA.
    Look up the UN small arms treaty and Agenda 21

19. JEFFRPM

JEFFRPM Non Sugar Coated

Here in Wyoming their are 500k people I'll bet their are at least 4 million long guns and at least 8 million hand guns not to mention somewhere around 100k of the people load their own ammo I'm going out on a limb here the ammo alone counts somewhere around 5 to 15 million rounds If you think those are some crazy numbers Alaska smokes us.

20. Rhinestone Cowboy

I love Patriots!!