Banned from BITD-1st Amendment Violation

Discussion in 'Desert Racing' started by mawtrophykart, Apr 20, 2012.

1. mawtrophykart

mawtrophykart Active Member

I recieved a ban from BITD for the rest of 2012 for commenting on the RPM/Lalo Laguna cheating incident. A gross violation of my 1st Amendment rights. Casey said Lalo did not course cut, the hypothetical photos were photoshopped and were proven fakes by experts.(who Clyde Stacy?) Casey told me that I insulted his friends, called people a Gay effin retard etc, told me that Lalo's car did not cheat, told me his tech guy measured the car and it passed! But Casey who never bothered to even walk twenty feet over to check what was going on when Al Hogan asked to have the BS addressed, his answer was "I'm sick of Al Hogans Horse **[​IMG] ¡Ay, caramba!****[​IMG] ¡Ay, caramba!****[​IMG] ¡Ay, caramba!****[​IMG] ¡Ay, caramba!**, my tech guy says it passes-IT PASSED!" to further Casey's F ups- Casey never even considered doing any post tech at the Mint 400-the tech inspector was working pit 2 WTF? Nobody post teched at the Mint 400? Casey got pissed he had to pull his tech official ,who should be at the finish line, took over an hour to get to post 7200 tech. Casey made so many mistakes that day it's ridiculous! Casey said I'm banned for hurting he and his friends pride? Again WTF? Sticks and Stones....c'mon? Well The blatant cheating Team RPM gets disqualified-Team Caspino gets a season ban for using his First Amendment rights? Please tell me the logic here? More to come.....
    1 person likes this.
  2. BEAM BRIGADE

BEAM BRIGADE Member

Stumpys dude ranch welcomes you and everybody to come and race " hdra " ---- you wont have to worry about your 1st amendment rights.....
  3. Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die Active Member

I'm not trying to be a smart ass but the 1st Amendment only restricts Congress, Casey or anyone else can violate your rights as they wish since its a private organization, look at the NFL as a prime example, I'm no lawyer so I could be wrong since "admendment" violations are so sensitive legally. But I get what your trying to say....I digress.
  4. chickenlips

chickenlips Member

I'm sorry to hear about being banned Craftispino. I guess Post Race inspections have ALSO been banned!??
  5. trailready

trailready Active Member

Your 1st amendment rights are safe and have nothing to do with yours, mine or Casey's right to refuse service to anyone.
    1 person likes this.
  6. jowoog

jowoog Well-Known Member

It could of been worse ,... they have ninjas ...
  7. pdailey

pdailey #billsson

pdailey is a kook....
    1 person likes this.
  8. DBMETALWORX

DBMETALWORX Well-Known Member

You kooking breakfast?
  9. ProfessionalPitMan

ProfessionalPitMan Active Member

$$$$.
  10. pdailey

pdailey #billsson

Hahahaha. Yep!

Gotta love Facebook

This sucks Dave. Hope everything works out
  11. ScottyA

ScottyA Active Member

The racing gods want you to take some time off!
  12. jamoffroad1

jamoffroad1 Member

Banned from Bitd , Snore , and HDRA soon you wont be able to race anywhere Dave.
  13. Ol' Curmudgeon

Ol' Curmudgeon RDC's resident crackpot

As one of the staunchest advocates and defenders of the First Amendment in the desert racing community, I'd say WRONG.

You might try reading that amendment:

http://www.freedomforum.org/package.../supportpages/L01-FirstAmendmentExplained.htm

Casey, nor BITD, are not the government, nor even government sub-contractors. Private entities are under no compulsion to hear you, or even let you speak.

You are just blowing smoke.

Best not git them thar Tennessee "Volunteers" on yer case, they hit what they aim at...
    1 person likes this.
  14. fishd00d

fishd00d What A Joke

Considering todays date im not sure if this thread is true or Caspino is just not all there today....
    1 person likes this.
  15. gotteracing

gotteracing Active Member

i love your facebook wall man. makes me want a kawa teryx bad. its the only utv that my 6 foot 7 body fits in.
  16. pdailey

pdailey #billsson

It's for sale. Shameless plug. jajaja

Back to the debauchery!
  17. outlaws1000

outlaws1000 Member

I guess "sqeeky wheel gets the oil"!
  18. fishd00d

fishd00d What A Joke

Dave, where is the video that those screen shots were taken from?? That would solve the "photoshopped" claim!
  19. dezert_nerd

dezert_nerd Member

Bwahahahahaha
  20. Pacololo

Pacololo Active Member

So you photochopped those pics?
    Ha! I admire your dedication to proving cheating by cheating. Pretty awesome...\m/
    2 people like this.