chili cook off

Discussion in 'Class 9' started by Matty923, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Matty923

Matty923 Member

well two more days and its game time cant wait to be out there. take care of each other out there were all a big family and should treat eachother as such. its a very long course and its probably going to be pretty hot for the first half of the race so stay hydrated be safe and goodluck!
  2. mrmatt

mrmatt Well-Known Member

Look forward to seeing everyone out there!
  3. ACME

ACME Well-Known Member

Congrats to Jimmy and Ian for another class 9 win!
  4. DesertCreations

DesertCreations Member

DC Shock Services congratulates Jimmy and Ian on another win!!!! great working with you guys....
  5. ffrank

ffrank Member

Congrats Jimmy and Ian. AGAIN What?? Can't anyone stop this team of Carnies? Im sure Jeffe is still running the "Big Top" so I know there's a weak link! Bud.. Bud.. Where are you? And what about the Gardner, maybe some side cash would bring Clint out of retirement? Hmmm...
  6. ACME

ACME Well-Known Member

Got nothing to do with me Francois, the big top left town days ago. Jimbo is killing it on his own but I'd like to think it runs in the familia...
  7. mrmatt

mrmatt Well-Known Member

Congrats to Jimmy T.And Ian on the win. Congrats to the Ventura's #984 and Tyler Peterson on the solid podiums.

Thank you to the Ventura's for bringing me out to do the last lap! I had a blast racing with you guys again.
  8. BUDMAN975

BUDMAN975 Member

Mr Wagner, let's get your car out to the Rage at the River. We could give it a shot.