CODE Tecate Mexicali 500

Discussion in 'Desert Racing' started by notime, Mar 17, 2008.

1. notime

notime La Granja Escuderia

well after the great stories and now the SF its on the history books, heres attached the map of the 2nd race of the CODE Tecate 2008 season, the Mexicali 500, using almost a same track of the 2006 event CODE off road its preparing his long distance race of this year.

drawing will be held this week in Mexicali so keep us posted who are racing.

Attached Files:

• mapa.pdf
      File size:
      460.4 KB
      Views:
  2. landin82

landin82 Member

No McMillions sponsor mean no McMillin Racing?:(
  3. C.Bojorquez

C.Bojorquez Member

Hey we'll be there on a 7s and theres a mistake on the on the drawing date it will be untill next week around the 26th

Regards

Charly
  4. bajafox

bajafox Accepted

Can't wait for this race, already reserved my room at Colonial about a month ago

Just hope I dont have to wait over 4 hours to cross the border like I did this Sunday
  5. Allan

Allan Member

Team AGRO will be there. Code races are a blast. After a 4 year absence in racing we are looking forward to this race. Same team new class. 12 car. Does any one know if the GPS file on there web site is for this race?
  6. kats

kats Well-Known Member

Zup Landin? you know what we did not see them in SF and guess what? evryone had a blast and everyone was happy, the terrible Brother did not race they where missed but the show was still great, the flying Hawaiian was missed the most but still a great race, I bet the CODE 500 will be better than last year, are you guys racing?
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  7. tricoworks

tricoworks Member

here is the oficial logo !!
    que onda vitor, sigo esperando eeeeee !!!
    [​IMG]
    1 person likes this.
  8. Tipracer

Tipracer Well-Known Member

Gps file should be on the main page....
    I will be racing carlos, got my rooms at colonial already as well....prerunning next weekend, wanna go??
    BTW went home early morn. sun with some of ernies guys, had them drop me and my gear at the border, walked across in about 45 min. was home by noon...had a blast hanging with yogi, i was at mile 3 then jumped to mile 220 or so..good times
  9. ANSRACING

ANSRACING Member

hey allen congrats on the new car..when you go to contingency/tech find one of the code officals they will download the map to your gps...mike
  10. ANSRACING

ANSRACING Member

congrats on the new car al & jason.what no pics? let us know if you need any help, it will be my pleasure to pay you guys back for all the help you have given us.

jr
  11. fishd00d

fishd00d What A Joke

Not gona make this one. Doing the Dos Mares race in La Paz around the same time....we will be back at CODE sometime this year for sure!
  12. mexracer10

mexracer10 Well-Known Member

We will be there in the old/new class 12 car, first race out, and in the racing 905 7 open toyota. Should be alot of fun, looks like we will be pre-running next sat on bikes ans quads. See you all out there!
  13. Kartman

Kartman Media Goon

Looks like a cool course. What highways are those on the map? 2 and 5?
  14. 01_el_tiburon

01_el_tiburon Bait Fish

dont remember the numbers, but it starts at laguna salada off the mexicali Tj highway, parallels the mexicali-SF highway, and at borrego it crosses the SF-Ensenada highway..
  15. Kartman

Kartman Media Goon

Is check 3 on the code map morelia junction? Im a little confused since the highway k markers are very different that the ones on the score map if I am looking at what I think I am.
  16. Negrete 5-1600

Negrete 5-1600 Well-Known Member

Yes, Check 3 Is Morelia Junction.
  17. Allan

Allan Member

A&S Whats up? No racing this year? Break out that 12 car and do some banging down at Mexicali 500 or bring down that good looking 5/1600. Heck bring them both double the fun.
  18. ANSRACING

ANSRACING Member

the 5/16's allergic to whoops and rough stuff so it won't see dirt until the score 500 and the 12 is getting a new engine and will most likely do the rest of the code races this year.but will be probably be down there....jr
  19. Detbohica

Detbohica Member

I was crusing the first 30 miles or so yesterday, still a lot of green there. I will be at the contingency looking for any class 5/1600 for sale.
  20. ANSRACING

ANSRACING Member

check offroad.com.mx the gallinazo 5/16 is for sale. nice car with good record.