1. Forum membership has its advantages....

Common(?) Basic Hygiene practices

Discussion in 'Whatever - General Discussion' started by Randy Spiker, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Randy Spiker

Randy Spiker Well-Known Member

I found this thread on another forum I frequent and found the posts that followed VERY interesting.

Was this poster expressing a legitimate gripe or was he (pardon the pun) ANAL?

2. Young&Fast

Young&Fast Well-Known Member

Anal, just don't pee on your hands.

3. Dezertpilot

Dezertpilot Well-Known Member

OOOHHHHHH this one thing that pi$$es me off! Where I work we have a bunch of Mexicans, well..who dont wash their hands. I compalin and I, I look like the one who is weird, I just dont get it.

4. partybarge_pilot

partybarge_pilot Well-Known Member

That which does not kill you makes you stronger.......

5. Big Hock

Big Hock Bababooey!!!

Until you get samonilla.

6. jrtorres

jrtorres Active Member

If he woulda kept his hands to himself...eh no big deal..but when he starts digging his grubby paws in the candy bowl...thats jacked!

7. sparkypyro

sparkypyro Active Member

Actually what you do in the situation above is say something to the guy and then let the manager know to dump whatever candy that is left in the bowl.

8. lf1952

lf1952 Member

Even if he keeps his hands to himself he is a menace. There are documented cases of people getting hepatitis from door handles because of idiots like this guy. This is why you see piles of paper towels by the door of rest rooms. It makes you mad that people are so stupid.

9. Randy Spiker

Randy Spiker Well-Known Member

I will interject with this little tidbit........ did you know that Urine is completely sterile. As a matter of fact a few years ago a survivor of a devastating earthquake in Japan found 9 or 10 days after the building collapsed, stayed alive because he drank his urine. All others had expired. I think I remember hearing a similar story of a survivor of a quake in Mexico.
    It sounds sick but it is true.

10. C flips

C flips Active Member

Not entirely true. Urinary tract infections are probably one of the most common types of infections.

But on a side note, the rate of sexually transmitted diseases among the elderly are dramatically increasing. Especially in retirement communities. :eek::D:D

Attached Files:

11. dezertgirl

dezertgirl "RDC's Social Butterfly"

Seriously how hard is it to wash your hands... it doesn't take more than a minute!!

There is a girl that I work with and she NEVER washed her hands and it is disgusting!!! No no one is peeing on their hands BUT you still need to wash your hands!!!

12. tomahawkracefab

tomahawkracefab Active Member

one of marcus ambrose's old race buddies.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y45qgtruU6U&eurl="]YouTube - Supercheap Auto Enforcer Ads (14 of 14)[/ame]

13. dezertgirl

dezertgirl "RDC's Social Butterfly"

hahahahaa!!!! that was funny!!

14. _deleted_

_deleted_ doesnt not

he gave him a dirty snachez haha

(+1) 1 person likes this.
  15. sparkypyro

sparkypyro Active Member

You really want to eat mints that have been handled by his sweaty, hairy sac hands? UUMMMMM, no thanks!

16. DezertDamzel

DezertDamzel Member

ewww disgusting.. thats all I have to say

17. fathead

fathead Active Member

Even my 6 year old does the paper towel/ door handle trick. And as a matter of fact, I tell him if there is not a trash can by the door for those paper towels, to throw them on the floor to give management the idea of putting a can there.

I know some cleaner/manager somewhere has said " Damn.. why do people always leave towels on the floor by the door..."

18. Mike @ pit b

Mike @ pit b #Mike@PlanB

I always wash mine. I know where I've been. Especially when I'm out drinking.

19. partybarge_pilot

partybarge_pilot Well-Known Member

You guys just aren't drinking enough, if you roll around with a high enough BAC, germs are not a problem.

20. Steve0

Steve0 Active Member

So f'n up peoples Bars or Restaurants is ok because they do not accommodate your phobia for germs? I wonder if you would be pissed if someone did that in your house.

I’m sorry but that’s just wrong. Grow up little and teach your kids some manners.