1. Forum membership has its advantages....

Congrats to Rino Navara.......

Discussion in 'Shortcourse Racing' started by J_Lothringer, Jun 8, 2008.

1. J_Lothringer

J_Lothringer Well-Known Member

Just wana send a big congrats out to Rino Navara for beating Brian freeman in sundays single buggy Corr race!! Brian has been un-stopable for the first few races this year, and I no Rino has been chasing him down............Looks like he finally did that. Congrats buddy...............

2. iribe51600

iribe51600 Active Member

felicidades amigo, keep up the gooooodddd woork:)
    this is the first of many to come.

3. bcampbell04

bcampbell04 Resident Almost Know-it-all

way to go rino! maybe brian will be 15 out of 16 now.

4. BigBird949

BigBird949 Member

Good job Rino, I guess lunch is on us next time. We knew someone had it in them to beat the Freeman group. Glad to hear it was you!!!!

5. x9racer

x9racer Active Member

I got this 2nd hand but, they say it was a gift not a win . freeman was took out at the start and ended up next to last in 24 th spot about 25 seconds behind the leader . freeman got to 3rd by the caution passing 22 cars . freeman jumped the restart and corr had a restart the race . freeman got the lead on the 2nd start. on the 2nd start corr penalized freeman for not following directly behind 2nd place and made him go to the hot pits after he had a 6 car length lead

6. brown_e

brown_e Member

This is true. Freeman worked through traffic and was black flaged by CORR w/ two laps left. Served the penalty on the last lap while way out front and according to the finishing results, Freeman finished 7th on Sunday.

7. iribe51600

iribe51600 Active Member

how unusual of fremans braking the rules !!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
    a win is a win, gift or not.....

8. Aflac

Aflac Member

Way to go Rino!!!

9. J_Lothringer

J_Lothringer Well-Known Member

I agree, I would not call it a gift but more of a f%$K up!!! there is no doubt about it brian is one of the fastest guys in the dez and on the short course, But he made a mistake, and Rino took advantage of it. I would consider that a win! Again congrats to Rino............

10. brown_e

brown_e Member

Rino was up front most of the race and placed himself in great contention to win. Freeman made a mistake in the eyes of CORR and served his penalty. Not very many single buggy racers can say they won a CORR race this year. Props to Rino!

11. snoreracer

snoreracer Well-Known Member

I hope that was not sarcasm , and it's spelled FREEMAN.

And in the words of AJ Foyt

"Because you got beat , it don't mean someone cheated "

12. iribe51600

iribe51600 Active Member

I did not say any of the abobe but brian and I tlk about it and it is all good ... I hope

13. tapped1069

tapped1069 George of the Jungle

I think the writing is on the wall, no matter how you say that it sounds pretty bad. O-well we all race SNORE,,,, can't wait for the Midnite should be fun.

(+1) 1 person likes this.
  14. iribe51600

iribe51600 Active Member

my bad did not mean to do that so my bad and i will correct it .. and yes I cant wait also.......

15. Snglebugycrew

Snglebugycrew New Member

Ya its Great to see Rino win.... someone besides Freeman... he is jumping the gun on EVERY start. On saterday he was passing the pole from tenth place before the first turn.... he's fast but no one is that fast in restricter plate racing...when talking with officials and tony..they said they might even take his position away becuase he did not wait for the entire feild to pass when he was black flagged i was sitting in the hot pits , he didnt even stop... he pulled in and pulled out...hey but if your part of "TEAM RED" you can do what ever you want right....

16. Lt. Dan 1608

Lt. Dan 1608 Active Member

"TEAM RED" has top noch equip, drivers and support. CORR handed out the penalty. If they felt it wasn't obeyed properly, they can deal with it or let it stand at their discretion. I see really good drivers in the field in all classes. Making it very difficult to get a win for everyone out there. They earn every bit of their success.

17. Corey_989

Corey_989 I kick azz in sportsman!

Is it really worth the trouble to make a fake RDC profile just to be an ASS??