1. Forum membership has its advantages....

Crazy fast motorcycle ride though Moscow traffic

Discussion in 'Whatever - General Discussion' started by NIKAL, Dec 18, 2010.

1. NIKAL

NIKAL Well-Known Member

I'm sure this guy has to be dead by now.

[video=youtube;XihQeZpwqpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

2. Mike @ pit b

Mike @ pit b #Mike@PlanB

Crazy, but not as good as "Rendezvous".

Wasn't really a Ferrari, it was a Mercedes Benz 450SEL.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
  3. 1fastbean

1fastbean Rookie

Chula Vista, CA/Estero Beach, Ensenada B.C.
    Geez, in sane! I'm sure this guy will be a permanent hood ordainment in no time. Russia, home of what was the craziest game show, Перехват/Intercept. A show that involved thieves in stolen cars trying to evade police for 35 min in an effort to win a new car.

4. michael_loomis

michael_loomis Babe

Bike guy is a nutcase!!

Mike, nice what a Lil dub over can do, Eh?

C'était un Rendezvous is the creation of the French filmmaker Claude Lelouch in 1976. Using a Mercedes 450SEL early one August morning, Lelouch attached a camera to the bumper of the car and sped through the streets of Paris. (The sounds of a Ferrari 275 GTB were added in post-production.) He gave the driver a set route from Porte Dauphine, through the Louvre, to the Basilica of Sacre Coeur, which is straight through the heart of Paris. The driver is still unknown to this day, because Lelouch was never able to obtain a permit to close the streets. The driver, who Lelouch told officials was an F1 racer, went over the speed limit and blew off many red lights. When this film was first shown, Lelouch was arrested, and because of this, the footage has spent many years underground before it began to resurface on DVD a few years ago. Lelouch used a new technology of the time, a gyro stabilized camera mount, in order to mount the camera on the car. The problem with this is that the technology of the time only allowed for a ten minute film with this mount. Lelouch told his driver to rush because of this time limit, and the video itself is only about nine minutes. In our velocity graph, we used all footage of the car when it was in motion.

Here is a 911, same sound track.

[video=youtube;Qy-JHqJ7jLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-JHqJ7jLc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

5. woundedyak

woundedyak Mammals fear me

Geeeezzzzus! I understand we all need are fix one way or another, but the "black Devil" is just asking for a really painful way to go out!