DRIVE / FiberwerX Townsel Memorial "All Or Nothing" Race

Discussion in 'Desert Racing' started by FiberwerX, Sep 16, 2010.

1. FiberwerX

FiberwerX Member

[​IMG]

FiberwerX WCT Townsel Memorial “All or Nothing” Race

Race Organizer: DRIVE

WCT Townsel Memorial / FiberwerX - Fast Aid 200 Race is a 13 mile grand prix style race Scheduled for October. 23rd 2010

FiberwerX is pushing the 1450 class in this event and we are sponsoring (25) *free 1450 entries.
    *Free entries will be announced at the drivers meeting prior to the race.

FiberwerX is spearheading promotions and marketing for this event.
    We are producing attractive Event Fliers and Posters to be distributed all over So-Cal

FiberwerX is the title sponsor of the race, however it does not stop there.
    - 25 * Free entries for the 1450 (prerunner truck) division
    - First (48) 1450 Entries will receive Free Iron Clad Gloves
    - Soliciting sponsors and product donations from industry businesses
    - Organizing Fund raisers for MDR California Victims Friends and Family. (Proceeds go to Fast-Aid)

Each 1450 team that is randomly picked for a *free entry must donate $25+ to benefit FAST-AID "California 200". We encourage other teams to follow and donate for the cause that are not in 1450 or do not get pulled in from the entry drawing.

*DRIVE requires each team to pay a $20 land survey fee and $20 membership fee. Membership fee is for all Drivers and Co-Drivers. Survey & Membership fee will not be included if free entry is won.

Start Order Draw will be held 1:00PM at Fibertech on October 3rd, 2010. No pre-payment is required to be included in the draw but all Drivers of Record must have a current membership prior to 1PM.

You can pre-register with DRIVE for the race until October 16th. There after entry fee’s will increase. If you are drawn for the free entry your entry money will be returned.

We would like to thank all the companies making donations to make this a great event! Below is a list of what’s up for grabs and will continually grow until race day. If your not listed here and would like to get involved contact [email protected]

1450 Donations
    FiberwerX - 1st $500 2nd $300, 3rd $200 Fiberbucks
    Camburg - 1st $500, 2nd $300, 3rd $200 GC
    Rock & Roll Off Road - 1st $300, 2nd $200, 3rd $100 GC
    Mastercraft Safety - 1st-3rd (Safety Restraints)
    Competitive Metals – 1st $200, 2nd $100, 3rd $50 GC (Shirts & Hats Included)
    Off Road Warehouse – 1st $200, 2nd $100, 3rd $50
    Lucas Oil – 1st-3rd (Huge Assorted Packages of Motor Oil, Gear Oil, Trans Oil, etc..)
    AEM – 1st (Air Intake System)
    Powder 1 – 1st $200, 2nd $125, 3rd $75 (Powder Coating)
    Elite Auto Service - For Any Service 1st $250, 2nd $100, 3rd $50
    TNT Race Photos - 1st-3rd (20 x 30’ Poster Print)
    MagnaFlow Exhaust – 1st (Stainless Steel)
    RDC / Dezert People – 1st- 3rd (DP8 DVD & RDC Shirt)
    4130 Clothing - 1st-3rd (Shirt, Coozie, Assorted Sticker Pack)
    Super Duty HQ – 1st-3rd ($25 Gift Card)
    KC Hilites - (To Be Announced)

Raffle Donations
    KMC Wheels – Enduro Beadlock Set & Shirts (Value $1,400)
    Lucas Oil - (2) Huge Assorted Packages of Motor Oil, Gear Oil, Trans Oil, etc.. (Value $130ea)
    Competitive Metals – Gift Certificate (Value $250)
    Powder1 - Powder Coat Any 4 Wheels (Value $300)
    4130 Clothing - Clothing Package (Value $99)
    MagnaFlow Exhaust – Stainless Steel Muffler
    AEM – Air Intake System
    Super Duty HQ - $75 Gift Card
    RDC / Desert People – (2) $100 RDC / Dezert People Store Credit
    KC Hilites – (To Be Announced)
    HPI Racing (To Be Announced)

To be eligible for bonus prizes, contingency, and gift certificates, racers will be required to run all of supporting brands stickers for this event in order to receive the awards.

About FiberwerX:

Our mission is to provide the off-road industry with innovative products at competitive prices! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! We produce everything from a pair of flared fenders for your daily driver pickup truck to full body kits for Trophy Trucks, Prerunners, Spec-Class Vehicles, dual sport buggies and more. The FiberwerX line of Carbon-Fiber Products and accessories has quickly become our most popular items. All of our fiberglass products are hand-laid and 100% of our Molds are constantly refurbished or built from scratch to guarantee the best fitment and overall finish every time.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2010
  2. tmathews

tmathews Well-Known Member

Great update!!! Can't wait til the 23rd!!
  3. pdailey

pdailey #billsson

Sounds like my style. Might have to find a vehicle to drive...
  4. 1BAJA03

1BAJA03 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a call-out for some TL drivers... Gonna be a really fast fast course... No gypsum rd
  5. pdailey

pdailey #billsson

hehehehe
  6. Jayme's F-1

Jayme's F-1 Member

This sounds like it is gonna be a fun little race, with some bitchen contingency prizes....someone wanna loan me a race truck?? :p
    I'll be out there helping out with the Fiberwerx crew and cheering ya'll on!
  7. mcheck

mcheck STEEEKERS!!

Might have to enter The Smurf in 1450 this race. Looking forward to it!!!
  8. BajaRacingofTexas

BajaRacingofTexas Member

We are excited to help out the Drive Series. Wish I could be out there for this one, guess I'll have to wait for the bitchin Bink photo's that are sure to come. Have an awesome, safe race everyone.
  9. <Cody Agee>

<Cody Agee> Whippersnapper!

A free entry!? There better be 50 trucks out there!
  10. Bink Designs

Bink Designs Active Member

Should be a great time, I will make sure to get some bitchin photos :) There better be 50+ 1450 trucks out here easy! Let's start getting a Roll Call going.. Tell all your buddies!
  11. bigtex

bigtex Active Member

Wow this is great, Great job Fiberwerx and DRIVE great to see you guys step up and take charge. I know this is not the first time you guys have done this and it wont be the last.I can not wait to get out there and race again 4 months is waaaaayyyyyy tooooo long. I hope its rough course I do not have the hp to hang with the big guys but I think I have the suspension. Thanks DRIVE and Fiberwerx for keeping the racing going out at plaster city.

ON a side note to doug I already paid my entry and sent in my entry form do I need to send anther check or can you just cash the first one?I sent it in before the date change. Thanks agian look forward to having 1493 racing with DRIVE.
  12. BajaRacingofTexas

BajaRacingofTexas Member

Just talked it over with the guys and Rock and Roll will put a $200.00 Gift Card in the Raffle.
  13. FiberwerX

FiberwerX Member

Wow that is awesome thanks Rock & Roll!!! We knew we liked you for some reason.. haha. No if any of you live in the Texas area or looking for some parts online make sure you check Rock & Roll out.. Great group of guys! BTW where are some pictures of your 7200 with the new TT body on it?? You should be bringing that out for the Race!
  14. BajaRacingofTexas

BajaRacingofTexas Member

No longer a 7 Truck, now TT#61
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  15. FiberwerX

FiberwerX Member

Truck looks great guys! So when are you going to come play with the big boys??
  16. phantom lighting

phantom lighting Active Member

We will give 50 of these bad boys to the winner of 1450!!!!! This is going to be the race of the year in Plaster city there is more to come.

Attached Files:

17. pdailey

pdailey #billsson

Truck looks bitchin. Bring it out!
  18. BajaRacingofTexas

BajaRacingofTexas Member

If we make this race you make it out to race the West Texas 225 November5&6. Let me know if your down. And you get $50.00 from R&R when you register.
  19. AZ1000

AZ1000 2009 DRIVE CHAMP

Doug, RDO Equipment is down with Donating 2 John Deere Beach Cruiser Bicycles for the Raffle. They go for more then $350 a pop!
  20. FiberwerX

FiberwerX Member

Bitchin! Thanks Phantom & RDO Equipment!!! AZ1600 Brian @ FiberwerX is handling all donations for the Fast-Aid Raffle for this race so please email [email protected] or call the shop 619.654.4451 and provide your contact information and what you will be donating.. Thanks again!