f150 4x4 long travel...

Discussion in 'Shop - Suspension & Steering' started by almost_nick, Dec 28, 2008.

1. almost_nick

almost_nick New Member

2. Giant Geoff

Giant Geoff Active Member

3. matt_helton

matt_helton Racer

thanks for the love geoff.......we dont currently build a kit for the 4wd f-150.......only the 2wd......but if we did it would have a fully fabricated spindle to accept a 1" uniball lower control arm. it is deffinetly more expensive but much stronger than the dixon style stock spindle setup. also i have never heard anything bad about the dixon bros kit, looks like a good setup for the price.

here is what a 4wd kit would look like from BMS. this is an 08 silverado.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

we also rocked custom TCS axles with 930 inner cv's mounted on in-house machined adapters.
    [​IMG]
    1 person likes this.
  4. almost_nick

almost_nick New Member

thanks for the feedback guys...your kit looks realllllly good, but im in a really tight buget. Im not planning on doing any hardcore stuff. just want a kit that i can prerun on some trails every once in a while, and go 4x4ing with the same truck
  5. dirtdudeaz

dirtdudeaz Member

I hear dixonbros make some nice stuff.

Matt, do you guys have anything for a 05 model chevy/gmc. That would be nice. Then i dont need to build mine from scratch
  6. segalsa

segalsa New Member

Not wanting to take over the thread, I'm looking to upgrade my truck's suspension but have found nothing jet. My truck is a 2005 F150 FX4 (4x4). I'm looking for a LT kit.
  7. matt_helton

matt_helton Racer

many of our 07-08 parts will transfer over to the 99-06 4wd chassis but we havnt had a doner truck to finalize the kit on yet. all we need is your truck and a deposite. :)
  8. matt_helton

matt_helton Racer

9. dirtdudeaz

dirtdudeaz Member

what kind of deposit you looking for. Bc I have been actually thinking about that with a couple shops in the past....
  10. matt_helton

matt_helton Racer

that would be a question for the shop owner, Nate. feel free to call him anytime and ask. just tell him i referred you. 714-630-0630

you can also email him. [email protected]
  11. Alex Paterson

Alex Paterson Well-Known Member

Matt takes Coors Lite, BMS most likely wants cash or maybe a fish taco, but I doubt the taco.

-Alex :)
  12. tsho123

tsho123 New Member

I have an 05 and am looking at the JDFAB LT Kit, looks way sick. Dixon Bros make the kit up until 03 I believe... NCD has a lift for the 04 and newer F1's also...anything new on the 4WD BMS kit?
  13. drj777

drj777 Member

14. ChevyDude

ChevyDude Member

hahah i got a 2003 chevy silverado 4x4 i would donate. as in donate in what means? no give but use for fab?
  15. matt_helton

matt_helton Racer

if you are interested call the shop and talk to nate about it. 714-630-0630. thanks.