1. Forum membership has its advantages....

Fuego question

Discussion in 'Shop - Electrical' started by usmcgunrock, Mar 4, 2012.

1. usmcgunrock

usmcgunrock Active Member

Does anybody have experience with the wide cornering beam pattern? I was looking to put 5 on the front of my Dodge 3500 for chase duties and was thinking 3 driving and out side two wide cornering. But I don't know anybody who have used or seen that beam pattern. So the question is would I be better off with just getting 5 driving pattern lights? I don't think I will ever get my 3500 dually moving fast enough off road to need any spot ones. Also was thinking maybe useing the wide cornering beam as work lights on a chase rack. It is that or D2's. Input appreciated, thanks.

2. Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher Active Member

I ran 2 wide cornering HIDs in my Dodge bumper. But when I was chasing in Baja I also ran 5 La Paz as well. 4 driving 1 spot.

3. D. Freeman

D. Freeman Active Member

The wide cornering beam is 42 degrees wide. It will work nicely when used in conjunction with the driving pattern. Your proposed setup would work very well!

4. Finch

Finch New Member

im currently running 4 La paz drivers, with 2 fuego wides in the fog light locationworks extremely well

5. Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher Active Member

I also have Fuego wides on each side and the rear on my rack. Honestly, it is overkill with almost too much light. I would probably recommend something a little less powerful.

6. Finch

Finch New Member

the new squadran lights would be perfect