Honda Ridgeline Stock Mini

Discussion in 'Desert Racing' started by SimonSays, Dec 12, 2006.

1. SimonSays

SimonSays New Member

Does any one have pics of the Honda Ridgeline, NOT race pics actual construction and suspension pics, It was 779 at the 1000 and is driven by Gavin Skilton, wondering who built it and Want some more info. Anything will help thanks.
  2. TJERGENSEN

TJERGENSEN Active Member

jensen racing does all the prep, i know it's being prep right now along with my class 1. call kevin jensen he will be able to tell you all about it. he was also the co dog at the 1000 cheers jurgy's
  3. arias1772

arias1772 Member

i believe TMR (temper-mental racing) had alot to do with the build.. not 100% sure but yeah... TMR...
  4. Becerra

Becerra Member

i believe jason from TMR has alot to do with the build.
  5. prerunace

prerunace Member

There are some pics on my website along with the article off road mag did. If thats not enough I would be happy to e-mail you some pics of the build up.

www.temper-mentalracing.net

my e-mail prerunace@aol (dot) com

Jason LaFortune
  6. retroblazer

retroblazer Active Member

You can always contact his dad, Clive Skilton, through JeepSpeed. www.jeepspeed.com
  7. SimonSays

SimonSays New Member

I thank you for the pics, i would love to see some close shots of the front susp. Do you know how much travel it has, what has been done to the susp etc. I see that it has some custom kings on it wanting to know about it. If you have some close shots feel free to PM me with more ifo if you can.