How many drivers of the Desert Assasins we goanna saw in the 1000?

Discussion in 'Desert Racing' started by Gabriel Garcia, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Gabriel Garcia

Gabriel Garcia Member

This is one question for PAB or one people of the Desert Assasins, about how many drivers and class are you goanna racing, this is for one article about this team for the news paper El Vigia of Ensenada, i don´t wanna put any name wrong or names not included in the DA.

Desert Assasins in the 1000
    Trophy-Truck

16 Cameron Steele and Rick Geiser
    Class 7SX
    742 Heidi Steele
    Class 10
    1001 Adam Ashcraft
    Class 22
    2x Grant Steele

any more to this list?
    2 people like this.
  2. Sampeter

Sampeter Member

You can ask their voice oficial NIMROD about this, and then he will flash all us with pink letters saying #16 for the overall, LOL

Good to see this team down here...
  3. ASHCRAFT

ASHCRAFT Sticky Balls

Looks Good to me!
  4. fishd00d

fishd00d What A Joke

You guys are planning to "saw" the DA???? Wow I would be scared to go down there if I was with the DA after hearing that!!!!!
  5. OldStroppeTeam

OldStroppeTeam Well-Known Member

He meens seed......doncha gots good anglish ?
  6. deano

deano McDeano

the official voices of the "da", cam-rod and nim-rod will be on here shortly to officialize this thread question, as soon as they get done walking their dogs on the beach together :eek: :p :cool: d-no
  7. PAB

PAB 40's rock!

Thanks Dean-O but w are actually cuddling the dogs in the driveway as we pack for another epic Baja adventure.

Trophy Truck #16
    Cameron Steele and Rick Geiser - Prepped by Justin "Bluebear" Fantz

742 - 7sx truck
    Heidi Steele/Rene Bruger

10 car
    Adam Ashcraft/Danny Ashcraft

class 22 #2x
    Grant Steele/Jeff "OX" Kargola/Max Eddy/Matt Eddy

DA Family

Adam Phankutch
  8. ASHCRAFT

ASHCRAFT Sticky Balls

Folts is also running a section in my car.
  9. nimrod

nimrod KOOK!

The short bus is gonna be running in stock full. I have 22 seats with belts available for anyone who wants to run with me. Each seat is only 5K.....For 5K you get to race the whole Baja Mil!!!!

Please PM me to get in on this once in a lifetime offer, your life will be changed forever........

Or until the short bus breaks down around Ojos. No refunds, satisfaction NOT guaranteed, no food or water is included in this offer. This offer can not be combined with any coupons or discounts from Pistol Pete and his pay to ride program. This is purely a scam for me to make 110K so I can buy and run some kinda buggy in SNORE next year......
  10. nimrod

nimrod KOOK!

yee haw!!!! Cacahuete!!!!
  11. pdailey

pdailey #billsson

LOL, I am in for $500
  12. Demp

Demp #mikesson

Im in for a 500 spot!! Ive got my action figure doll ready to toss out the back window and drag him through the silt ........ GOOOSSSHHHHHHH! :D
  13. fishd00d

fishd00d What A Joke

Nimrod I will offer you the same as Pete. $200 to drive it through contingency. Pete has not gotten back to me so I am taking it as a no go.
  14. nimrod

nimrod KOOK!

First off it's $5000.00 per seat..............This is more than fair since it's an amazingly great offer to ride in one of the most technologically advanced buses in the whole world. You will not be disappointed.

I wish I could offer some seats at a reduced price. If I did that I would never be able to scam people for the full amount of $110,000.00

If all you have is 500.00 I suggest you simply donate it to Short Bus Motorsports and write it off on your taxes as a business loss......
  15. pdailey

pdailey #billsson

That is ridiculous!!! The highest I will go is $4999. Oh well, your loss!!! :D:D
  16. Mary Kay

Mary Kay PRINCESS

do i get to be the relief driver for the bus? i drove a short bus for my local school

17. nimrod

nimrod KOOK!

Okay.....First off I have been far to unyielding and inconsiderate, so effective immediately I will offer seats at the greatly reduced price of $4999.00 This offer is only for my Familia here on RDC

Mary Kay I really want to accommodate you as well. For only $9999.00 you can drive the second half of the race.......If your worried about the bus breaking and not making it to your segment for only $12000.00 you can be the driver of record and drive the start!

all fees are nonrefundable
  18. dan200

dan200 #BSF200

Are seashells included? If so I am lookin for my checkbook. Do you take second party post dated out of state checks?
  19. TreyP

TreyP "F" you Bill

I'll throw in a dollar to help pdaily get the seat as long as i get to split ride time with him.:D

Isn't there some bug fee that is extra? I'm sure I saw that in the fine print somewhere.:confused:
  20. ACME

ACME Well-Known Member

How many of the posters in this thread have stepped up on the Johnson Valley deal???